“BULGARIA – CRADLE OF THE EUROPEAN CIVILIZATION” – Jan van Eijckstraat 47, 1077LH, AMSTERDAM | 26-27 MAY, 2018
Thracian Lands Crafts Foundation was invited to the Bulgarian festival “Bulgaria – cradle of the European civilization”, organized by the First Bulgarian School “ABC” (Elitsa Yordanova, Founder) in Amsterdam (Netherlands) to celebrate few special occasions:
- 24 May – The Day of the Bulgarian Enlightenment and Culture, and Slavonic Alphabet
- The 5-th anniversary of the First Bulgarian School “ABC” in Amsterdam
- The Presidency of Bulgaria of the Council of the European Union
The festival program included the following activities:
- Exhibition of replicas of the most famous Thracian treasures, including unique Bulgarian handmade craft products, from the special collection of “Thracian Lands Crafts Foundation”, presented by its founder Peter Kopralev
- Concert of “Chubritsa” Ensemble, with conductor – Renske Velthuis
- Concert of “Bulgarche” Children’s Ensemble from The Hague, led by Julia Baramova
- Exhibition of Bulgarian traditional costumes and demonstration of Bulgarian traditional embroidery by Gloria Angelova
- Zhivko Vassilev – one of the most unique Bulgarian kaval musicians and his band “Authentic” with Rayna Vasileva – singer.
- Concert of “Zagorche” children ensemble, led by Venelin Krastev.
- Exhibition of selecteed bulgarian wine’s, present by Toni Dimitrov from “Bulwijn”.
- Presentation of the “Club for Bulgarian Folk Dances” from Hague, led by Claudia Genova.
- Presentation of the club for Bulgarian folk dances “Zora“, from Hague, led by Nikol Petkova and Yavor Gospodinov.