China International Exhibition Center, BEIJING, CHINA | 11 – 13 September, 2017
THRACIAN LANDS CRAFTS FOUNDATION was invited to attend the “COLORFUL WORLD” – International Culture Exhibition 2017 in Beijing, China, on 11 – 13 September 2017.
THRACIAN LANDS CRAFTS FOUNDATION was invited by the Embassy of Bulgaria in Beijing, China, to present the richness of the Bulgarian culture, traditional crafts and historical heritage.
Sponsored by Beijing Foreign Cultural Exchanges Center, the event aims to advance cultural exchanges between Beijing and the outside world, promote cultures of different countries, and strengthen friendly ties between China and other countries. The event will be a significant feature of the 12th China Beijing International Cultural and Creative Industry Expo (ICCIE). The ICCIE is hosted by the Ministry of Culture of the People’s Republic of China; the State Administration of Press, Publication, Radio, Film and Television of the People’s Republic of China; and the People’s Government of Beijing Municipality. It is organized by the China Council for the Promotion of International Trade Beijing Sub-council.
I. Time: September 11–13 , 2017
II. Venue: Hall 8, China International Exhibition Center, 6 Bei Sanhuan Donglu, Chaoyang District, Beijing
- Exhibition Scale: about 1,000 square meters
III. Major Activities
Activities on the Main Stage
- The Opening Ceremony of the “Colorful World–Beijing International Culture Exhibition 2017” event
- Culture-themed performances led by foreign embassies and staged in different periods every day during the event, including singing, dancing and musical performances, and broadcasting of short videos to show cultures of different countries
Distinctive cultural exhibitions led by foreign embassies are recommended to focus on:
- art (various types of artworks such as folk handicrafts, costumes and accessories)
- education (educational resources and products)
- tourism (tourism resources and products)
- distinguished commodities and food (typical commodities, red wine, tea and other distinctive food)
Exotic red wine tasting, tea culture experiencing, cultural lectures, meeting with artists.